A realtor with the patience and determination to give you the best results
I focus on two simple goals:
- For buyers, I want to find you a property that you look forward to coming home to every day. Patience is my virtue and your reward. I’ll be there for you through every question and detail, and I won’t stop working for you until we’ve found the p that truly speaks to you.
For sellers, I want to get you top dollar for your property. Selling a home is a real chore, so I’ll do all of the heavy legwork so that you don’t have to, making sure you get the greatest price with an efficient turnaround and a minimal amount of stress.
People live here for the great quality of life, and so do I. A big part of my own quality of life is being able to have fulfilling personal relationships with my clients. I am here to serve you, not the other way around.
I can be reached at 786.397.2785 anytime during daylight or early evening hours. Please give me a call and the chance to earn your trust and your business.
Five reasons to list your home with me:
- 1. Planning for Success: When we start working together to sell your property, we create a thorough game plan. It starts with preparing your home for sale, including establishing a timeline, making any repairs or cosmetic improvements necessary, and getting good photos and video to really make an impression with prospective buyers.
2. The Price is Right: Without an experienced realtor, sellers are forced to determine the value of their home on their own. This often results in overpricing – in other words, the house never gets sold because buyers are not interested. Or it can result in underpricing – the house sells quickly but the owner passes it off at a considerable loss. My extensive regional real estate experience means I know how to price your home at the optimal figure. Don’t cave in to the pressures of the market and sell your home at a deflated price; leverage my expertise and growing international demand to get the price you demand.
3. Online Marketing: I am tech-savvy and know how to use the latest online marketing tools, including social media and Pay-Per-Click advertising, to advertise your property, In addition to the MLS, I submit your listing to the popular real estate search websites such as Zillow, Yahoo! Real Estate, Trulia, and Homes.com.
4. International Exposure: My team at Oasis International Realty can connect your property listing with excited investors in Latin America and Europe, two of the top purchasers of South Florida real estate. While the American economy may be suffering, a lot of countries are rebounding quickly and many investors are looking toward American real estate while prices are still comparatively low.
5. Tax guidance: When you sell a property, there are important tax considerations you need to know about. If you need any help with these issues, our real estate attorney of over 30 years can offer sound professional tax advice.
Miami Real Estate